I spent the last two weeks on my field placement in the YMCI library as a student from Seneca College. Today is my last day here and I wanted to thank Ms. Kawasaki, Ms. Maniatis and everyone I have met for their warm welcome and the time they have spent to share their experience with me. I wanted to thank also, the Lunch-time Cryptic Crossword Club members for letting me be one of them. I had a great time. I wish everyone a successful end of the school year and a great summer.
ASK A TEACHERYou can ask a teacher for help - at night! TVO's Independent Learning Center hosts a chat room with certified English, Math, Science teachers. Ontario students may use this service Sun. - Thurs. evenings from 5:30 to 9:30 pm. AVAILABLE HERE
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- #2: Scythe
- #3: Turtles All the Way Down
- #4: Animal Farm and 1984
- #5: The Lord of the Rings: One Volume
- #6: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- #7: Inception: A Dark Paranormal Romance (The Marked Book 1)
- #8: Turtles All the Way Down
- #9: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- #10: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 909,199 hits
Where are you?
Login & Feeds